Milo is designed to work great out of the box for a broad range of situations and activities. And sometimes, you might want to change the default settings and behaviors. The water clearing feature that's important when you're kite surfing is not relevant while riding your bike. You might like Milo to notify you when the battery is running low while your friend doesn't.
Here are some ways you can customize your Milo experience today - we add new features and custom settings in every major update, so check Milo Link when you update your Milos:
- Out-of-range notifications - Choose your style of range notification messages
- Adaptive Volume at startup - Choose to always start with it on or off
- Volume at startup - Choose to start at 50% volume, or volume at power-down
- Mute indicator - Choose whether or not the LED ring shows when your Milo is muted
- Battery alert - Choose if and when Milo alerts you that the battery is getting low
- Record your name - Use your own name instead of the pre-assigned default name
Learn about the on-device Settings Menu here
Milo can notify you in a few languages besides English. And each Milo can speak a different language, even when they're in the same group. Set the language in Milo Link > My Milos.
When we make them available, you can try some of our newest features as Preview Features. Learn more about Preview Features here.