Normally, you would power up a Milo by pressing the small round power button on the back for about a second.
However, if the Milo does not turn on, try the following:
- Plug Milo in to an appropriate power source using the USB-C cable enclosed in the box.
- Leave it plugged in for at least 15 minutes. Then try turning it on as normal again with a press on the power button.
- If it still doesn't power up, press-and-hold the power button for 10 seconds (count to 10 slowly).
If your Milo still doesn't start up at this point, please submit a support ticket here: Support Request
Please include the following information in the support ticket:
- Serial number of the Milo.
- Details about the context and activities you did with the Milo prior to it having this issue, for example surfing, mountain biking, skiing in cold temperatures, etc.
- Proof of purchase or order number, if you have it handy. If you ordered directly from us, the email you used for your order is all we need to start.